SHANGHAI, China, May 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bilibili Inc. (BILI), a leading online entertainment platform for young generations in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2018.
First Quarter 2018 Financial and Operational Highlights:
- Total net revenues reached RMB868.0 million (US$138.4 million), a 105% increase from the same period in 2017.
- Net loss was RMB57.8 million (US$9.2 million) and net loss margin was 7%, compared to net loss of RMB67.4 million and net loss margin of 16% in the same period in 2017.
- Adjusted net loss was RMB3.2 million (US$0.5 million) and adjusted net loss margin was 0.4%, compared to adjusted net loss of RMB59.6 million and adjusted net loss margin of 14% in the same period in 2017.
- Average monthly active users (MAUs) reached 77.5 million, a 35% increase from the same period in 2017. Mobile MAUs represented 82% of MAUs.
- Average monthly paying users reached 2.5 million, a 190% increase from the same period in 2017. Average monthly paying users for mobile games reached 0.8 million, a 79% increase from the same period in 2017.