** charts before earnings **
** charts after earnings **
- Reports Q1 (Apr) loss of $1.08 per share, $0.20 better than the S&P Capital IQ Consensus of ($1.28); revenues rose 27.9% year/year to $40.8 mln vs the $40.69 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Billings were $41.1 mln or 22% yr/yr growth.
- Non-GAAP operating margin improved by 73 percentage points yr/yr.
- Co issues in-line guidance for Q2, sees EPS of ($1.02)-($0.98) vs. ($1.00) S&P Capital IQ Consensus; sees Q2 revs of $41-$42 mln vs. $42.27 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Co issues guidance for FY20, sees EPS of ($3.87)-($3.79) vs. ($4.02) S&P Capital IQ Consensus; sees FY20 revs of $173-$174 mln vs. $173.75 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.