Workiva beats by $0.10, beats on revs; guides Q1 EPS above consensus, revs in-line; guides FY19 EPS below consensus, revs above consensus
- Reports Q4 (Dec) net of breakeven, $0.10 better than the S&P Capital IQ Consensus of ($0.10); revenues rose 18.2% year/year to $64.4 mln vs the $62.7 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Non-GAAP gross margin was 73.5% compared to 71.1% in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- As of December 31, 2018, WK's revenue retention rate (excluding add-on revenue) was 96.1%, and the revenue retention rate including add-on revenue was 107.1%.
- WK had 3,340 customers as of December 31, 2018, a net increase of 277 customers from December 31, 2017.
- Co issues guidance for Q1, sees EPS of ($0.05)-($0.04) vs. ($0.06) S&P Capital IQ Consensus; sees Q1 revs of $68.8-$69.3 mln vs. $68.24 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Co issues mixed guidance for FY19, sees EPS of ($0.39)-($0.34) vs. ($0.30) S&P Capital IQ Consensus; sees FY19 revs of $282.5-$284.5 mln vs. $279.06 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.