** charts before earnings **
** charts after earnings **
- Reports Q1 (Mar) loss of $0.17 per share, $0.02 better than the S&P Capital IQ Consensus of ($0.19); revenues rose 28.2% year/year to $52.23 mln vs the $48.19 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $(1.3) million, compared to $(0.4) million in the first quarter of 2018.
- Co issues upside guidance for Q2, sees Q2 revs of $49.5-51.5 mln vs. $48.34 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Variable Marketing Margin of $14.0 - $15.0 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $(1.1) - $0.2 million.
- Co raises guidance for FY19, sees FY19 revs of $197.0-203.0 mln (from $189.0-197.0 mln) vs. $193.62 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Variable Marketing Margin of $55.5 - $58.5 million, an increase from their previous range of $54.0 - $58.0 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $(3.0) - $(1.0) million, an improvement to their previous range of $(4.0) - $(2.0) million.