Nutanix beats by $0.04, misses on revs; guides Q4 EPS below consensus, revs below consensus; Chief Product/Dev. Officer departs
- Reports Q3 (Apr) loss of $0.56 per share, excluding non-recurring items, $0.04 better than the S&P Capital IQ Consensus of ($0.60); revenues were unchanged year/year at $287.6 mln vs the $297.2 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus. Billings: $346.0 million, down from $351.2 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2018 Software and Support Revenue: $265.8 million, up 17% year-over-year from $226.8 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2018.
- Co issues downside guidance for Q4, sees EPS of ($0.65), excluding non-recurring items, vs. ($0.49) S&P Capital IQ Consensus; sees Q4 revs of $280-310 mln vs. $332.87 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- "While we faced a top-line impact in our third quarter as we continue to execute our strategic shift toward a recurring revenue business model, our strong foundation and commitment to our customers position us well for the long term."
- Former GOogle Cloud CTO Brian Stevens will be joining its Board of Directors.
- On May 28, 2019, Sunil Potti notified the Company that he will resign from his position as the Company's Chief Product and Development Officer to pursue another opportunity, effective June 21, 2019.