Intl Game Tech. PLC misses by $0.12, beats on revs; reaffirms EBITDA outlook
- Reports Q1 (Mar) earnings of $0.15 per share, excluding non-recurring items, $0.12 worse thanthe Capital IQ Consensus of $0.27; revenues rose 4.7% year/year to $1.21 bln vs the $1.16 bln Capital IQ Consensus. Adjusted EBITDA rose 18% to $436 million vs. estimates near $400 mln.
- Higher underlying revenue and profit across all business segments
- "Lottery same-store revenue growth was among the highest levels in the last several quarters, even in our largest markets. A sharp increase in systems sales, double-digit growth in global gaming machine replacement unit shipments, and sequential improvement in the North America installed base confirm the good momentum of our global Gaming business."
- Reaffirms FY18 Adjusted EBITDA of $1,700-$1,780 million
- IGT will host an Investor Day on August 2, 2018 in New York City