Pure Storage beats by $0.05, beats on revs; guides Q2 revs in-line; guides FY19 revs in-line
- Reports Q1 (Apr) loss of $0.07 per share, excluding non-recurring items, $0.05 better than the Capital IQ Consensus of ($0.12); revenues rose 40.1% year/year to $255.9 mln vs the $251.06 mln Capital IQ Consensus
- "Q1 marked a great start to fiscal 2019, growing 40% year-over-year in revenue and exceeding our operating margin goal."
- Operating margin: -24.2% GAAP; -6.0% non-GAAP, up 7.7 ppts and 7.9 ppts Y/Y, respectively
- Co issues in-line guidancefor Q2, sees Q2 revs of $296-304 mln vs. $299.43 mln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate.
- Co issues in-line guidancefor FY19, sees FY19 revs of $1.32-1.37 bln vs. $1.34 bln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate.