Fitbit beats by $0.07, reports revs in-line; guides Q1 EPS below consensus, revs below consensus; guides FY19 revs in-line
- Reports Q4 (Dec) earnings of $0.14 per share, $0.07 better than the S&P Capital IQ Consensus of $0.07; revenues rose 0.1% year/year to $571.2 mln vs the $569.3 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Co sold 5.6 mln devices while average selling prices decreased 2.0% year-over-year to $100 per device
- Co issues downside guidance for Q1, sees EPS of -$0.24 to -$0.22 vs. ($0.16) S&P Capital IQ Consensus; sees Q1 revs of $250 mln to $268 mln vs. $272.34 mln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Co issues in-line guidance for FY19, sees FY19 revs of $1.52 bln to $1.58 bln vs. $1.57 bln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
- Co expects sold device count will increase, but average selling prices will decline.